Please Consider the following, Prayerfully :
- A personal affirmation that you have received Christ Jesus as your personal Savior and Lord.
- You should, if you are able, be ready to give a brief testimony of your salvation.
- You accept the Declaration of Faith of the Church and agree to fulfill one's personal Practical Commitments.
- You believe that the Lord wants you to be a part of this church. If you are leaving another church, then it is important to us that you have left your former fellowship while maintaining the “unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace”. If possible, you need to inform your former church of this pending membership change.
- You acknowledge and are in agreement that the Church pastor(s) and elders that have a pastoral responsibility in your life.
- You commit to support the work of God being done through the Church in New Zealand, with your time, gifts, abilities and finances as you are able.
- You continue to promote the unity in the church, being a peacemaker with all in the body of Christ.
- You humbly submit to the church’s discipline, graciously repenting when approached about personal sin, and lovingly restoring others who become entangled in sin if they should come to repentance.
- You would be active in the work of the ministries of the local church, unless providentially hindered.
- You would also purpose to maintain family and private worship; if God has given you children, to train your children according to the Bible, to walk carefully in the world, to be just in your dealings, faithful in all engagements, and appropriate in your conduct, to avoid gossip, not speaking that which is evil, and to avoid unrighteous anger, to abstain from all forms of activity which dishonor our Lord Jesus Christ, cause stumbling to a fellow believer or hinder bringing a soul to Christ, to be zealous in your efforts to advance the cause of Christ our Savior, and to give Him preeminence in all things.
- You also purpose to guard the sanctity of life, as well as the biblical structure of the family—affirming marriage as that being between a man and a woman, joined together by God, which man should not put asunder.
- You further purpose to encourage your fellow brethren in the blessed hope of our Lord’s return, to watch over one another in brotherly love, to remember each other in prayer, to aid each other in sickness and distress, to cultivate Christian sympathy in feelings and courtesy in speech, to be slow to take offense, but always ready for reconciliation.
- You moreover purpose, that if you leave from this Church; you will seek to, as soon as possible, to unite with another church of like faith and practice, where you can fulfill the christian tenets and the doctrines in God’s Word.
If you are interested in church membership, each adult (18 and over) should finally fill out an online form ( a link will be emailed after submitting the above form). The pastor or an elder will also be in contact with you to schedule an interview with you and complete the process.